Thursday 29 April 2010

Post-Spocalyptic Garment

I'm quite ahead in this project for once :) Got all my pattern pieces cut out however we weren' sure whether they were too big since im using stretchy material!


so i toiled it using my material and alas, it was way to big!! not figure hugging at all, so i marked my adjustments on the toile and re-cut and re-drew my pattern pieces.



This was all very tedious lol but in the end i got a toile that was just how i wanted!
worth the wait i think!
will post proper pics tommorow showing how it looks on a body.
beggining to get excited to see it complete!
worrying about the textile element but oh well!

1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed HoneyBee

    You can help me btw get my images' onto my blog like you did, because I don't have a clue how too, and I'll crumble on crit day :)

    ThankYouu for agreeing to help me with it HoenyBee,
    You're and absolute darling
    KissKiss

    Over And Out!

    ReplyDelete